Glendale PR and Marketing
Glendale PR is a Northumberland-based rural Marketing and PR Agency and we are currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic PR & Communications Assistant. The role would suit a communications professional or an individual starting out in their career.
This position which requires the production of quality and engaging copy to be used across a range of traditional and digital platforms. In this role you will be interacting with clients, professionals and handling all aspects of PR, marketing and social media.
The role includes:
- Researching and writing high quality editorial for rural publications and websites
- Development of marketing and PR strategies and campaigns
- Creating content for clients’ social media and digital channels
- Identifying stories and acting on topical, timely and publicity opportunities for clients
- Writing blogs, newsletters and columns
- Planning content to grow in-house social media profiles
- Production of newsletters
- Representing Glendale PR at events
Glendale PR is looking for someone with:
- Creative ideas
- A positive, ambitious attitude
- An excellent grasp of the English language
- A good awareness rural, hospitality and the equine industries
- Superb organisational skills
Please note that the above is a non-exhaustive list and may change to reflect the needs of the business. Social media along with attention to detail are integral to the job and the applicant must be confident using all Microsoft Office programmes including Excel.
Run by Barbara Huddart, Glendale PR is a highly respected rural agency with a client base which includes, some of the UK’s market leaders in their fields. Based between Berwick upon Tweed and Wooler in Northumberland both full-time and part-time commitment will be considered, along with the opportunity for remote working.
For an informal chat about the role, or to apply, contact Barbara on 01668283044 or email [email protected]